11.20.2013

PROTECTIVE STYLING



Here's a video of me and my hair before washing and braiding.
I'm doing a protective-style for the winter.
Oh, in the first video the electricity was shot out, so I had to continue in the second video.

There's only water and oil in my hair and I'd finger-detangled before detangling with a wide tooth comb.

After the video I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner Herbal Essences Hello Hydratation.
It's my favorite shampoo and conditioner for now and it's not expensive, so that's a win-win.
When my hair was towel-dry I put on some Tea Trea oil from Mamado and start sealing the oil in by finger-detangling. To seperate my hair I use clamps. As a leave-in conditioner I used Cantu Shea Butter repair cream.
Before braiding I made sure my hair was tangle-free, so I went through it with a white tooth comb and started braiding.

I used 3,5 packages of X-Pression Premium braids, 3 of colour 99J (brown mixed with pink, but the colour looks like dark red) in the front and on the back of my head, but only downstairs. For the small piece on the back ofmy head I used the colour 33 (brown)

Here are some pictures of the result.
I hope to leave them in for 1 month.





Hope you like it!
You can always leave a comment...

Peace (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment