8.15.2011

I SEE EVERYTHING IN NEON

pictures from; columbine smille

Neon yellow, neon green, neon orange, neon pink... and so on...
I spotted these neon sandals while browsing through the internet for my daily
dose of fashion.
It would be such a pleasure looking at my bare feets instead of covering them
 up with my rainboots. I do not like to talk about the weather, cause we all know
it's been bad this year. Instead I booked a trip with my favorite man and leaving
in a week and a half to visit sunny Greece. It would be great to pack the neon
high-heeled sandals with me.

P.S. It's not that I was stranded somewhere on a beach having the time of my
life, I was just working alot, and couldn't find the inspiration for a blogpost.
Now I'm 3 weeks off. Vacaciones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment