6.10.2011

TOPSHOP LAUNCH EVENT

 pictures; made by me and friend Mariska



Yesterday I (huge-Topshop-lover) had the opportunity to check out the special
preview of the Topshop collection at the SPRMRKT store in Amsterdam. I was
very excited cause I had no idea how the store looked like
and ofcourse how the collection would look like. I made a few pictures of the
collection, at that moment it was pretty crowded so I had to take the pictures
really fast and most of them did not made it to this post...but I saw some pretty
nice stuff hanging there. I'm planning to stop by the store very soon to get a
better glimp of the collection. It is still onreal for me to realise that Topshop is
just around the corner (not literally ofcourse) instead of 5 pond away. 
It was so nice to walk around the store with people who share the same intrest
as I do. A friend and I enjoyed the music, we had some drinks and laughed alot.
I had a blast and I want to thank SPRMRKT and I Love Fashion News for
making this possible. Don't forget to check out the Topshop collection at the
SPRMRKT store in Amsterdam, it's available today! KLICK

3 comments:

  1. Love your report of the topshop opening!

    Join the vintage give away on my blog if you like :)

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/give-away-doortjes-vintage.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuk dat je uitgenodigd was, leuke foto's zeg! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk dat je was uitgenodigd!
    Wij waren er zelf een keer in de middag naartoe gegaan, viel ons enorm tegen:( Weinig stukken!


    X
    H&C

    ReplyDelete