4.20.2011

JUST LIKE KATE

first picture from; knight cat /american flag fringe top from; topshop

I'm seeing Kate Bosworth a lot on blogs lately, which I'm not surprised by...
cause she's very gorgeous and
has the most beautiful legs I have ever seen.
I do think she's very inspiring for many fashion-lovers this summer with the
famous 'Isabel Marant boots' and her simple yet stylish outfits.
So when I came across this picture, I immediately became a fan. I must say I
also fell inlove with the stars and
stripes top she's wearing.
While browsing through the internet today I came across this almost exact
same stars and stripes top, I kinda
like this one even more.

2 comments:

  1. Geweldig outfit heeft ze aan, en dit zie je ook heel vaak voorbij komen. Amerikaanse/Engelse vlag met levi vintage eronder!



    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuk! En die dude daar links met een bril is pretty hot!
    x

    ReplyDelete