11.08.2010

MEET MY STYLE ICON

                           all pictures; google

If you would ask me 'In the shoes of which woman I would like to walk in for a
day...
I would not only go for a woman who just always wears the right pairs of shoes,
but also for someone who knows how to match up the right clothes to it
perfectly.
Her style is close to my own choice of style, very well-formed lady-like with an
dared twist to it.
Whether she wears a dress or pants, all black or even a turtle neck, it's never
wrong and never boring.
Don't you just think Giovanna Battaglia always sets the right mood in the
perfect outfit?

My favorite picture; I've saved the best for last, I love how she poses and how
the olive green skirt matches her olive skintone perfectly. Gosh... If I could walk
in her shoes for one day. I want this outfit Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment